Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Jacopo Cappellato-5
Hi all,

I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
project.
The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here for,
could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
one line summary of what we do and aim to do.

Ideas?

Jacopo

[*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
[**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Pranay Pandey-3
+1

Sounds great.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
> realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
> project.
> The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here for,
> could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
> and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
> one line summary of what we do and aim to do.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Jacopo
>
> [*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
> [**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Pierre Smits
+1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Sounds great.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pranay Pandey
> HotWax Systems
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
> > realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
> > project.
> > The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here
> for,
> > could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
> > and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
> > one line summary of what we do and aim to do.
> >
> > Ideas?
> >
> > Jacopo
> >
> > [*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
> > [**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

taher
+1

On 11/01/17 13:57, Pranay Pandey wrote:

> +1
>
> Sounds great.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pranay Pandey
> HotWax Systems
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
>> realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
>> project.
>> The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here for,
>> could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
>> and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
>> one line summary of what we do and aim to do.
>>
>> Ideas?
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> [*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
>> [**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Michael Brohl-3
+1

I have to postpone ideas, will provide them later...

Regards,

Michael

Am 11.01.17 um 10:10 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:

> Hi all,
>
> I think it would be great if we could write a short, simple, clear,
> realistic but inspirational "Mission Statement" [*] of the Apache OFBiz
> project.
> The mission statement, that summarizes in 1 line what we are all here for,
> could be published as the first paragraph of the OFBiz landing page [**]
> and then also used in our announcements and wherever we need to provide a
> one line summary of what we do and aim to do.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Jacopo
>
> [*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement
> [**] http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Defining the "Mission Statement" of the Apache OFBiz project

Gavin Mabie-2
+1 and good luck.  It may proof easier to write it in a line of code than
in plain English. LOL.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Gavin Mabie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 and good luck.  It may proof easier to write it in a line of code than
> in plain English. LOL.

indeed!

Jacopo