Delta Airlines ONT Terminal

joerooter
I am a traveler and recently visited the Delta Airlines ONT Terminal my check-in was facilitated by the welcoming and accommodating staff, who also addressed all of my inquiries. Things were made simple by the quick and simple check-in procedure. I could unwind in the spotless and cozy waiting area before my trip. My visit to the Delta office at ONT was uneventful and enjoyable overall. I definitely suggest this terminal to anyone flying with Delta Airlines!