Demo data

Woyce Batkins
Hello,
I have an issue at the moment with demo data and I am not sure whether I
have done  something stupid or not.
I have ofbiz running on a machine for evaluation purpose and I have setup
some products for testing. This morning, I started the application and it
looks like ofbiz has been reset to the initial demodata.
I can't tell whether I have done something stupid or special that would
have cleaned up the database or not? The only think I can recall is
changing the jdbc-driver to postgis.
Is there a process that can reset the demo data in the database at some
point like it is the case on the demo website?
Thanks.

Re: Demo data

Hi Woyce,

Apart cleanAll and cleanData Gradle tasks there is none. Of course you can also remove the Derby DB dir but I see you use Postgres.

Jacques

Le 25/05/2021 à 14:19, Woyce Batkins a écrit :

> Hello,
> I have an issue at the moment with demo data and I am not sure whether I
> have done  something stupid or not.
> I have ofbiz running on a machine for evaluation purpose and I have setup
> some products for testing. This morning, I started the application and it
> looks like ofbiz has been reset to the initial demodata.
> I can't tell whether I have done something stupid or special that would
> have cleaned up the database or not? The only think I can recall is
> changing the jdbc-driver to postgis.
> Is there a process that can reset the demo data in the database at some
> point like it is the case on the demo website?
> Thanks.

Re: Demo data

Ah, forgot the webtools where you can work on DB also

> Hi Woyce,
>
> Apart cleanAll and cleanData Gradle tasks there is none. Of course you can also remove the Derby DB dir but I see you use Postgres.
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 25/05/2021 à 14:19, Woyce Batkins a écrit :
>> Hello,
>> I have an issue at the moment with demo data and I am not sure whether I
>> have done  something stupid or not.
>> I have ofbiz running on a machine for evaluation purpose and I have setup
>> some products for testing. This morning, I started the application and it
>> looks like ofbiz has been reset to the initial demodata.
>> I can't tell whether I have done something stupid or special that would
>> have cleaned up the database or not? The only think I can recall is
>> changing the jdbc-driver to postgis.
>> Is there a process that can reset the demo data in the database at some
>> point like it is the case on the demo website?
>> Thanks.

Re: Demo data

Woyce Batkins
I see.
I may have used cleanAll probably.
Thanks.

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 2:38 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ah, forgot the webtools where you can work on DB also
>
> Le 25/05/2021 à 14:31, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> > Hi Woyce,
> >
> > Apart cleanAll and cleanData Gradle tasks there is none. Of course you
> can also remove the Derby DB dir but I see you use Postgres.
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > Le 25/05/2021 à 14:19, Woyce Batkins a écrit :
> >> Hello,
> >> I have an issue at the moment with demo data and I am not sure whether I
> >> have done  something stupid or not.
> >> I have ofbiz running on a machine for evaluation purpose and I have
> setup
> >> some products for testing. This morning, I started the application and
> it
> >> looks like ofbiz has been reset to the initial demodata.
> >> I can't tell whether I have done something stupid or special that would
> >> have cleaned up the database or not? The only think I can recall is
> >> changing the jdbc-driver to postgis.
> >> Is there a process that can reset the demo data in the database at some
> >> point like it is the case on the demo website?
> >> Thanks.

Re: Demo data

zetisonu
 it is crucial for the new owners to recognize rocket bot royale the value of existing staff and the knowledge they possess.

Buy Carfentanil powder online

janerivera

Now you can Buy Carfentanil powder online from Flymedishop. %99.9 pure
powder of carfentanil available. This product is recommended for research
purposes and not for human consumption. Carfentanil is a powerful derivative
of fentanyl, a synthetic narcotic analgesic produced from morphine. While
fentanyl is about 100 times more powerful than morphine, carfentanil is 100
times more potent than fentanyl, meaning it is 10,000 times more potent than
morphine. This drug is not approved for use in humans in any capacity, and it
is typically found in veterinary medicine to sedate large animals, primarily
elephants. In fact, the drug is so powerful that when veterinarians handle
carfentanil, they use protective gear so they don’t breathe it in or absorb
it through their skin.

Get To Us Via,

Website ... www.flymedishop.com
Email ....  info@flymedishop.com
Whatsapp number... +1(951) 663-4209
Home Page...  https://flymedishop.com
productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/buy-carfentanil-powder-online/

WATSON 853 (Hydrocodone 10mg/325mg)

janerivera
Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.
Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects
of hydrocodone. The combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen is used
to relieve moderate to severe pain. This medicine may also be used for
purposes other than those listed in this guide.

Get To Us Via,

Website ... www.flymedishop.com
Email ....  info@flymedishop.com
Whatsapp number...+1(951) 663-4209
Home Page...  https://flymedishop.com
productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/watson-853-hydrocodone-10mg-325mg/

Buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg

janerivera
Buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg

Yes, you can Buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg from flymedishop
without a script.
Our prices are very moderate and we ship overnight. We are here to do
all we can to
get you out of your pain. We know  Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg can
get rid of
your pain in no time. Buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg online and
help a friend
suffering from severe pain.

productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/buy-demerol-meperidine-hcl-100mg/