Deployment/Script Help Needed

Adrian Crum
I need to know if anyone has an ant script that will deploy a copy of OFBiz. I need it to copy the
necessary files from a development folder to a target folder. Does such a script exist anywhere?

-Adrian

Re: Deployment/Script Help Needed

BJ Freeman
if you using windows you can use xcopy
you can use the exclude directive
you can also put the excludes in a file and specify them

xcopy /?

Adrian Crum sent the following on 7/12/2007 7:54 AM:
> I need to know if anyone has an ant script that will deploy a copy of
> OFBiz. I need it to copy the necessary files from a development folder
> to a target folder. Does such a script exist anywhere?
>
> -Adrian

Re: Deployment/Script Help Needed

Adrian Crum
Thanks BJ! I got it to work, and it was remarkably simple.