Dev - Adding the taxAuthorityRateSeqId field to the OrderAdjustment entity

Dev - Adding the taxAuthorityRateSeqId field to the OrderAdjustment entity

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

what do you think about adding the taxAuthorityRateSeqId field to the
OrderAdjustment entity?
Then, in the TaxAuthorityServices.getTaxAdjustments(...) method, when an
order adjustment (of type SALES_TAX) is created from a matching
TaxAuthorityRateProduct record, the new
OrderAdjustment.taxAuthorityRateSeqId field can be filled to keep track
of the rate applied.

If you are ok I'll implement this within tomorrow.

Re: Dev - Adding the taxAuthorityRateSeqId field to theOrderAdjustment entity

Michael Irving
What if the rates change?  If you just update the rate, then all "old"
records using the "old" rate will show the new one instead.

Will a new record and a new taxAuthorityRateSeqId need to be created in
order to avoid this?