Dev - Automated Testing in OFBiz

Ali Afzal Malik
Hi!

I am working in Open Source Strategies (a company founded by Si Chen) during this summer as an intern. I am interested in knowing about whether the OFBiz framework provides support for automated testing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ali Afzal Malik

Re: Dev - Automated Testing in OFBiz

David E. Jones

Yes, there is some infrastructure in place. I've written quite a bit about plans as well as functionality in place. Please search the mailing lists (and perhaps the wiki) for details.

-David

Ali Afzal Malik wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am working in Open Source Strategies (a company founded by
> Si Chen) during this summer as an intern. I am interested in knowing
> about whether the OFBiz framework provides support for automated
> testing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Ali Afzal Malik

Re: Dev - Automated Testing in OFBiz - Testtools framework component?

Ali Afzal Malik
Hi!

There is a testtools component in the OFBiz framework. Can someone please
comment on how it can be used for testing? I have not been able to find any
documentation about that on the wiki. The following is one reference to it
which we could find
 http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/svn/2006-May/004166.html

Thanks,
Ali Afzal Malik (Open Source Strategies)