Dev - ConnectException when running "run-install" ant command

Dev - ConnectException when running "run-install" ant command

rams-2

Hi,

I downloaded the distribution..and extracted to one directory. From offbiz_6448..I run the ant command "run-install:.After some time I got the following exception:

Can any one suggest what to do to aviod this exception and start ofbiz .

..

org.ofbiz.base.start.StartupException: Cannot init() jotm-container (Unable to lookup bound objects (javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 172.30.66.191; nested exceptionis:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 172.30.66.191; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.decodeObject(RegistryContext.java:425)

at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:94)

at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:98)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at org.objectweb.carol.jndi.spi.ContextWrapper.lookup(ContextWrapper.java:112)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at org.objectweb.carol.jndi.enc.java.javaURLContext.lookup(javaURLContext.java:184)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at org.ofbiz.jotm.container.JotmContainer.startJotm(JotmContainer.java:108)

at org.ofbiz.jotm.container.JotmContainer.init(JotmContainer.java:61)

at org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.loadContainer(ContainerLoader.java:150)

at org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:74)

at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.initStartLoaders(Start.java:257)

at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:96)

at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:412)

Thanks and regards

RamReddy.S

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Dev - ConnectException when running "run-install" antcommand

It would be better to send this kind of email to user list [hidden email] and not dev, thanks

Jacques

Re: Dev - ConnectException when running "run-install" ant command

Rams,

try with:

ant clean-all
ant run-install

(and yes, this kind of messages should be posted to the user list).

Jacopo