Dev - Data Model for Catalog and Stores

Michael Irving

When the Catalog and Stores were created, where did the data models come from?  I didn’t find them in “The Data Model Resource Book”.

Michael Irving

Keynetx, Inc. - Building Solutions for Success

Mobile: (267)474.3564

Fax: (215) 529-5399

email: [hidden email]

* * * Visit Our Web Site: http://www.keynetx.net * * *

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.

Re: Dev - Data Model for Catalog and Stores

David E. Jones

These would be some of the (admittedly few... ;) ) expressions of
original thought that have gone into OFBiz. As with all such things
in OFBiz they are based on a combination of requirements of dozens of
clients and other OFBiz users, and research of other software
packages, web sites, and so on, and of course inspired as much as
possible by careful observation of "the real world".

-David