Dev - Debug OFBIZ applications with Eclipse

Dev - Debug OFBIZ applications with Eclipse

mrisaliti@libero.it
I would like to know how can I debug the freemarker file and bean shell file (step by step) of the OFBIZ applications from Eclipse.

Re: Dev - Debug OFBIZ applications with Eclipse

davidnwelton
> I would like to know how can I debug the freemarker file and bean shell file (step by step) of the OFBIZ applications from Eclipse.

This page has a bit of information:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_eclipse.php

Saluti,
--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Dev - Debug OFBIZ applications with Eclipse

Вадим K.
I have tried to go through the tutorial, but it is quite badly described. A lot of pictures where you must see and guess what author has done.
At the end I still did not manage to pass though, because my source code is not taken from SVN. I have org.ofbiz.base.util.* error, and in reality (I don't know why) I have base.org.ofbiz.baze.util.* classes.

If you find something better, please, give me a link !

//Vadim

2006/1/12, David Welton <[hidden email]>:
> I would like to know how can I debug the freemarker file and bean shell file (step by step) of the OFBIZ applications from Eclipse.

This page has a bit of information:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_eclipse.php

Saluti,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Dev - Debug OFBIZ applications with Eclipse

Not for freemarker or beanshell files though.  Those are interpreted, so
most of the time I just print out whatever variable I want and see the
results as they're run.