Dev - Field options.

Вадим K.
Hello all,

       I am programming Forms and in most of them you can see string like this:

I want to add static text. What format shold I use? Where I can find all availiable <field> options?
It is really hard to find such example in the other forms.

/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Dev - Field options.

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Вадим,

you can find all the available options in the xsd file:

framework/widget/dtd/widget-form.xsd

Try using the "display" field.

Jacopo