Dev - Fix for PartyServices.xml

Chris Juettner
The method createPartyContent in PartyServices.xml needs a small fix made
to it:

Change
<set from-field="nowTimestamp" field="contentRolefromDate"/>

<set from-field="nowTimestamp" field="contentRole.fromDate"/>

I figured this is such a small fix I'd send it in an e-mail.
Thanks

Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions

Re: Dev - Fix for PartyServices.xml