Dev - How to download OfBiz

rams-2
Hi,
I want to downloa OfBiz  code so that I can run sample applications .
Is there any links available for that..

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Dev - How to download OfBiz

Daniel Kunkel
Hi

The easiest thing to do is download Opentaps 0.9 from this website:

http://www.opentaps.com/

Si's done a great job of organizing some examples and documentation, and
should get you going quite easily.

---

If you want to work with OFBiz in a development environment with the
intent of developing new software to share back with the community, it's
often better to download the latest from SVN and follow the production
setup guide.

Info for this is available on the Ofbiz.org website.

Welcome, and good luck.

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 10:02 +0530, rams wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to downloa OfBiz  code so that I can run sample applications .
> Is there any links available for that..
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.
>
> Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Daniel

Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           [hidden email]
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com