Dev - How to get root webapp to go to default

Dev - How to get root webapp to go to default

byersa

I am trying to setup a root webapp. Here is my ofbiz-component.xml
webapp element:

    <webapp name="app"
        title="Sample"
        server="default-server"
        location="webapp/app"
        mount-point="/"/>

I would like for localhost:8080 to go to "/control/main" like other webapps.

This looks like this is suppose to take place in
ContentFilter.doFilter(), but it does not go into the following block
because "/" has been put into the allowList list.

            if (!allowList.contains(requestPath) &&
!allowList.contains(requestInfo) &&
!allowList.contains(httpRequest.getServletPath())) {

Is there a technique that I am missing to make this happen?

Thanks,

-Al

Re: Dev - How to get root webapp to go to default

David E. Jones

In most of the ofbiz webapps this is done by a "main.jsp" file that sites in the webapp root directory.

-David

Al Byers wrote:

> I am trying to setup a root webapp. Here is my ofbiz-component.xml
> webapp element:
>
>     <webapp name="app"
>         title="Sample"
>         server="default-server"
>         location="webapp/app"
>         mount-point="/"/>
>

> I would like for localhost:8080 to go to "/control/main" like other webapps.
>
> This looks like this is suppose to take place in
> ContentFilter.doFilter(), but it does not go into the following block
> because "/" has been put into the allowList list.
>
>             if (!allowList.contains(requestPath) &&
> !allowList.contains(requestInfo) &&
> !allowList.contains(httpRequest.getServletPath())) {
>
> Is there a technique that I am missing to make this happen?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Al

Re: Dev - How to get root webapp to go to default

cjhowe
Just to clarify, the webapp application uses
"main.jsp" all others use "index.jsp"