Dev - How to show 2 lists in a form?

Вадим K.
Good morning!

       I have problems to show the resultset from 2 tables in one form.

I did like this.

1. Modified QuoteScreens.xml / ListQuoteItems section

<entity-one entity-name="Quote" value-name="quote" auto-field-map="true"/>
<entity-and entity-name="QuoteItem" list-name="quoteItems">
       <field-map env-name=" quote.quoteId" field-name="quoteId"/>
 </entity-and>
 <entity-and entity-name="Product" list-name="product">
       <field-map env-name="quoteItems.productId " field-name="productId"/>
  </entity-and>

2. I suppose to show some fiels from quoteItems+some fields from product.
    Modified QuoteForms.xml / ListQuoteItems section:

<auto-fields-entity entity-name="Product" default-field-type="display"/> ---- It shows all poduct table columns! How to select specific ????????
If I try to display any data from Product it says : field has no FieldInfo
 How can I list data from product table???

/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Dev - How to show 2 lists in a form?

pierre-29
Hi

I Think it would be better to create an entity view beteween Quote and
Product joined on productId. You will call this view QuoteProductView.
In you form you can call it as you call all entities.
<auto-fields-entity entity-name="QuoteProductView"
default-field-type="display"/>

Pierre Gaudin

Вадим K. wrote:

> Good morning!
> I have problems to show the resultset from 2 tables in one form.
> I did like this.
> 1. Modified QuoteScreens.xml / ListQuoteItems section
> <entity-one entity-name="Quote" value-name="quote" auto-field-map="true"/>
> <entity-and entity-name="QuoteItem" list-name="quoteItems">
> <field-map env-name=" quote.quoteId" field-name="quoteId"/>
> </entity-and>
> <entity-and entity-name="Product" list-name="product">
> <field-map env-name="quoteItems.productId " field-name="productId"/>
> </entity-and>
> 2. I suppose to show some fiels from quoteItems+some fields from product.
> Modified QuoteForms.xml / ListQuoteItems section:
> <auto-fields-entity entity-name="Product"
> default-field-type="display"/> ---- It shows all poduct table columns!
> How to select specific ????????
> If I try to display any data from Product it says : field has no
> FieldInfo
> How can I list data from product table???
> Thanks,
>

> --
> / ** Вадим К. **/

Pierre Gaudin,
Ingénieur Etudes et Développement

NEREIDE
http://www.nereide.biz
33 (0)2 47 50 30 54

Re: Dev - How to show 2 lists in a form?

Вадим K.
Can you write an example how to do create a view?

// Vadim