Dev - Implemented "Prev 1 2 3 4 ... Next" ?

Dev - Implemented "Prev 1 2 3 4 ... Next" ?

byersa
We have a need to augment the widget list form next/prev footer to show
some page links?

I plan on doing it and making it an optional feature unless someone
comes up with a good reason not to.

It does not appear to have been implemented in the code base while I
wasn't looking (which is most of the time), but I was wondering if
anyone has done this as a custom implementation and would care to share it.

Thanks,

-Al

Re: Dev - Implemented "Prev 1 2 3 4 ... Next" ?

David E. Jones

There is an implementation of this in the ecommerce category product listing template. It uses a drop down to select a page, and to complement the prev/next links.

-David

Al Byers wrote:

> We have a need to augment the widget list form next/prev footer to show
> some page links?
>
> I plan on doing it and making it an optional feature unless someone
> comes up with a good reason not to.
>
> It does not appear to have been implemented in the code base while I
> wasn't looking (which is most of the time), but I was wondering if
> anyone has done this as a custom implementation and would care to share it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Al

Re: Dev - Implemented "Prev 1 2 3 4 ... Next" ?

pierre-29
Hi
Here is a example of a list form next/prev that we have developed.

There are Last / prev / X page / next /last links.

By default this is on the top of the list. But if the list is bigger
than 20 rows, this is also present on the footer.

I can create a patch if you want to test it.

Pierre Gaudin

David E. Jones wrote:

> There is an implementation of this in the ecommerce category product listing template. It uses a drop down to select a page, and to complement the prev/next links.
>
> -David
>

> Al Byers wrote:
>
>> We have a need to augment the widget list form next/prev footer to show
>> some page links?
>>
>> I plan on doing it and making it an optional feature unless someone
>> comes up with a good reason not to.
>>
>> It does not appear to have been implemented in the code base while I
>> wasn't looking (which is most of the time), but I was wondering if
>> anyone has done this as a custom implementation and would care to share it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Al

Pierre Gaudin,
Ingénieur Etudes et Développement