Dev - LookupVirtualProduct not working

Scott Gray

Hi Committers

The lookup screen LookupVirtualProduct doesn’t seem to be doing its job, non-virtual products are showing up in the results.  The isVirtual field in the screen definition isn’t making it into the performFind, so I’ve moved it to a hidden field inside the lookupVirtualProduct form and attached a patch.

Regards

Scott

LookupVirtualProduct.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Dev - LookupVirtualProduct not working

Jacopo Cappellato
Scott,

in rev 7313 I've committed some mods to the lookups screens (including
this one).