Dev - Lost Images/CSS

Kesslers

    I have been designing a new app in OFBiz.  I was able to add one page successfully.  However after I made changes to add the next page, non of the apps (ie: Party, Webtools, etc.) can find the images or css files.  I attempted to reverse my changes.  Nevertheless, I am stuck.  How does OFBiz provide the images and css files to the applications?

Dave

Re: Dev - Lost Images/CSS

Andrew Sykes
Dave,

Have a look at framework/images

Could it be that you have over-ridden the default mount-point="/images"
by adding a new /image mount point in your ofbiz-component.xml of the
new application?

This is a bit of a stab in the dark with the information you have given.
You should have a look in logs/ofbiz.log, hopefully that will give you a
clue.

Finally, as this isn't strictly a question to do with the development
_of_ OFBiz, but rather developing _with_ OFBiz, I have posted this
response to the users list, please carry the discussion on there.

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 07:42 -0500, kesslerdn wrote:

>     I have been designing a new app in OFBiz.  I was able to add one
> page successfully.  However after I made changes to add the next page,
> non of the apps (ie: Party, Webtools, etc.) can find the images or css
> files.  I attempted to reverse my changes.  Nevertheless, I am stuck.
> How does OFBiz provide the images and css files to the applications?
>

> Dave

Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd