Dev - New libraries folder for J2EE spec jars

Dev - New libraries folder for J2EE spec jars

David E. Jones

I just moved a bunch of the J2EE spec jars into a single folder from a couple of places. The changes are in SVN rev 7719.

If anyone has any custom components that use these you'll have to add this directory to your build.xml file.

Si: I noticed that the crmsfa component does use these and needs this directory added to the build.xml file. It's pretty trivial, but I can send you a patch if you'd like. As I've already tested the change locally.

Re: Dev - New libraries folder for J2EE spec jars

Jacopo Cappellato
That's great.
What about geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.jar in the entity component?
Should we move this to the base component too?

Jacopo

David E Jones wrote:

> I just moved a bunch of the J2EE spec jars into a single folder from a couple of places. The changes are in SVN rev 7719.
>
> If anyone has any custom components that use these you'll have to add this directory to your build.xml file.
>
> Si: I noticed that the crmsfa component does use these and needs this directory added to the build.xml file. It's pretty trivial, but I can send you a patch if you'd like. As I've already tested the change locally.

Re: Dev - New libraries folder for J2EE spec jars

David E. Jones

Yeah, I'm planning to do that, just need to search around for them. Thanks for reminding me of that one, I'll make sure to get it moved over.

-David