Dev - OFBiz at OSCON 2006

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

I wanted all of you to know that we are going to have an OFBiz booth at
O'Reilly's OSCON 2006 in Portland, OR this end of July.  I plan on being
there, and I think David will be able to make it as well.  OSCON is
apparently the biggest convention for open source projects.  This should
be a great opportunity for us to meet, talk about the project, and help
spread the word to other developers who'll be at the conference.

A couple of questions for everybody -

1.  Right now we can schedule a "Bird Of a Feather" (BOF) session on any
day of the conference.  (See:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/bof.html) Which day would
work for you?

2.  Would anyone like to reserve an extra day, say after OSCON 2006, for
an "OFBiz Conference" in the Portland area?  Maybe we'll pick up some
new developers as well at the conference.

Si