Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Daniel Kunkel
Hi

I get this trying to accept a paypal off-line receipt in the  manager...

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
[receiveOfflinePayments]; this request does not exist or cannot be
called directly.

Re: Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Si Chen-2
Can you track this down a little bit--is it trying to call
OrderManagerEvents.java or something?

I removed some files a while ago, and maybe that was a mistake.  If
that's what caused it, I'll put them back in.

Si

Daniel Kunkel wrote:

>Hi
>
>I get this trying to accept a paypal off-line receipt in the  manager...
>
>org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
>[receiveOfflinePayments]; this request does not exist or cannot be
>called directly.
>
>Thanks

Re: Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Daniel Kunkel
Hi

Sure...  I'll help track it down...

Any hints on how to start?

Thanks

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 14:02 -0800, Si Chen wrote:

> Can you track this down a little bit--is it trying to call
> OrderManagerEvents.java or something?
>
> I removed some files a while ago, and maybe that was a mistake.  If
> that's what caused it, I'll put them back in.
>
> Si
>
> Daniel Kunkel wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I get this trying to accept a paypal off-line receipt in the  manager...
> >
> >org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
> >[receiveOfflinePayments]; this request does not exist or cannot be
> >called directly.
> >
> >Thanks

Re: Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Si Chen-2
Actually, looking at this again, Andy asked me about this a little while
ago, and I thought he fixed it.  Is your SVN up to date?  If it is and
you're still getting this error, maybe we better see if he can help us
out...

Si

Daniel Kunkel wrote:

>Hi
>
>Sure...  I'll help track it down...
>
>Any hints on how to start?
>
>Thanks
>

>On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 14:02 -0800, Si Chen wrote:
>

>>Can you track this down a little bit--is it trying to call
>>OrderManagerEvents.java or something?
>>
>>I removed some files a while ago, and maybe that was a mistake.  If
>>that's what caused it, I'll put them back in.
>>
>>Si
>>
>>Daniel Kunkel wrote:
>>

>>>Hi
>>>
>>>I get this trying to accept a paypal off-line receipt in the  manager...
>>>
>>>org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
>>>[receiveOfflinePayments]; this request does not exist or cannot be
>>>called directly.
>>>
>>>Thanks

Re: Dev - Offline Payment Receipt in Order Manager

Daniel Kunkel
Just updated to current svn...

The Error still occurs:

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
[receiveOfflinePayments]; this request does not exist or cannot be
called directly.

The log doesn't seem to have any info that would be helpful, but I'll
copy you on it if you like...

---

So...  How can I help...

---

Another issue that we can look at at the same time...  (or maybe it's a
clue.)

Clicking on [Save] in the "Receive Offline Payment" goes to a non-secure
page, which will show up as "Your are sending data over a non-secure
link msg"

--

Additional feature...

Would it be very hard to list the amount that the payment is supposed to
be on the Receive Offline Payment Page?

--

So, how can I help track this down? (or maybe just give me a clue where
to start and I'll dig in!)

Thanks