Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

I'm having problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh
certficate from rev. 6543.
Everything is good with the one from rev. 1627.

Am I missing something?

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

David E. Jones

What sorts of problems are you running into?

-David

On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:45 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh
> certficate from rev. 6543.
> Everything is good with the one from rev. 1627.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacopo

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Jacopo Cappellato
Yeah,

sorry... I understand that, with no details, it is not easy to provide a
proper answer :-)

I get the following message when I try to connect with my browser
(Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1) to OFBiz:

"Could not establish an encrypted connection because certificate
presented by localhost is invalid or corrupted."

Jacopo

E. Jones wrote:

> What sorts of problems are you running into?
>
> -David
>

> On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:45 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm having problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh
>> certficate from rev. 6543.
>> Everything is good with the one from rev. 1627.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jacopo

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Andy Lu
Hi...

I am also confused on this issue.
Any comments on it?

Many thanks,
Andy

E. Jones wrote:

> What sorts of problems are you running into?
>
> -David
>

> On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:45 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm having problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh
>> certficate from rev. 6543.
>> Everything is good with the one from rev. 1627.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jacopo

Andy Lu

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Andy,

I'm happy to not be the only one ;-)

As a temp fix, you can put the attached file in the base\config\ folder.

Jacopo

Andy Lu wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am also confused on this issue.
> Any comments on it?
>
> Many thanks,
> Andy

ofbizssl.jks (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Scott Gray
I had the same problem but I found it only occurred with firefox and not ie
so I have just switched browsers for now

Regards
Scott

Andy Lu wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am also confused on this issue.
> Any comments on it?
>
> Many thanks,
> Andy

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

> As a temp fix, you can put the attached file in the base\config\ folder.

I had also the same problem, and used your temp fix Jacopo, thanks. Why it's
temp ?

Jacques

> Jacopo
>
> Andy Lu wrote:
> > Hi...
> >
> > I am also confused on this issue.
> > Any comments on it?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > Andy

Re: Dev - Problems running OFBiz with the latest ofbizssl.jks ssh certficate

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Jacques,

it is a temp fix because I simply restored the certificate version
before the r6543 from Andy with comment:

"updated test SSL cert"

I don't know what has been changed but it seems to not work properly
under FireFox...

Jacopo

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> [...]

OK, thanks. I keep it !