Dev - Tools Manager

cjhowe
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-656

This is my contribution towards a more user friendly
catalog manager. Provides a simple interface to add
products from one catalog to another as well as create
price rules from a navigation similar to the ecommerce
catalog navigation. Makes pretty good use of the multi
form to update many price rules and categories at one
time. If it were up to me, I would like this added to
the specialized tree so that the price rule screens
can be made more robust and any bugs can be tweaked
out. It currently supports price rules that have the
following two conditions and one action:
CondA:ProductId equals x
CondB:roleTypeId equals y
ActionA: flat Price Overide z

There is also a tab for deleting products that I'm not
as fond of, but someone may have some use. In addition
I hope I can get around or get some help with building
out the product builder tab to make variant products a
bit more intuitive.

http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-656