Dev - Using forms widget

Carlos Barros-2
Hi list!
Today I was looking at forms widget, but could not find out
how things works.. I'll explain what I want to do and
you can point me some directions on it!

I want to do a simple party mgr application (yes, i now
it already exists, but i want a VERY simple one, just to
learn). I want a form with some fields I need and a save
button, just that.
Looking at the hotelbackend, i could't figure out how to
define these fields to be shown and how can I SAVE these
informations using the services exposed by the original
party application.

To clarify things, i want to customize the fields
in the party mgr, but in a new application..
in  the future, i'll have Types of parties, that will
change these fields depending on the type..

anyone can point me some hints about this??

regards!

Re: Dev - Using forms widget

Vinay Agarwal
If you haven't seen this page, this is the place to start.
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php

Vinay

Re: Dev - Using forms widget

Carlos Barros-2
On Wed, 17 May 2006 08:30:15 -0700
"Vinay Agarwal" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you haven't seen this page, this is the place to start.
> http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php
yes, i've already seen this one!