Dev - couple of thoughts on storeIncomingEmail

Dev - couple of thoughts on storeIncomingEmail

Si Chen-2
Al,

I'm reading your code again and learning more each time I go through
it.  It seems to work very well for emails without attachments, but
with attachments, I'm having a couple of problems:

1.  Shouldn't the parts which are Part.INLINE be part of the
CommunicationEvent.content, since those parts of multi-part messages
are supposed to presented as inline rather than attachments?

2.  Shouldn't the names of the attached content be the
Part.getFileName() or Part.getDescription() or something, instead of
just "${subject of email} - ${i}"?  Otherwise, how would a
recipientknow which attachment is which file?

2.  I've had problems where mailing a JPG and a GIF to myself causes
the same image to be associated twice.  Have you (or anybody else)
had problems with attaching multiple content with this service?  Are
you using it in production?

Si