Dev - cust request and work effort priorities should be enums

Dev - cust request and work effort priorities should be enums

Leon Torres-2
Hi, I was going through the models for CustRequest and WorkEfforts and
noticed that the priorities were specified as numeric fields. Is it ok
if these are changed to enums instead? It would make sense to allow
priorities like High, Medium, Low.

- Leon

Re: Dev - cust request and work effort priorities should be enums

David E. Jones

I'd rather these stay as a number for easier sorting. If we did
change it to an enum or something we'd have to do a join (view
entity) in order to sort things... Numbers for these are also a bit
more universal and the range of options is more flexible, though the
ordering (is 1 most important or 10 (or 100)?) can be a problem.

-David