Dev - eCommerce site with dedicated users catalog

Dev - eCommerce site with dedicated users catalog

Jean-Sebastien Hederer-2

Hello,

I'd like to know if someone has ever tried to create an eCommerce site with OFBiz with the following functions:
* people must first be logged to see catalogs
* catalogs are displayed if a user is part of a party that is allowed to access the catalog

I've discovered OFBiz thursday and I didn't find anything in the documentation for these 2 constraints.
Cordialement
Jean-Sébastien HEDERER
Responsable Département Projets

NSIS
26, Boulevard Paul Vaillant-Couturier
94200 Ivry-sur-Seine
Mobile: 06 27 51 23 74 Fixe:  01 56 20 88 00 Fax:   01 56 20 88 01
Mail: [hidden email] http://www.nsiservices.com

Jean-Sebastien HEDERER (E-mail).vcf (152 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Dev - eCommerce site with dedicated users catalog

cjhowe
To satisfy the first condition you must change all of
request maps like this example:
    <request-map uri="main">
        <security https="false" auth="false"/><-------
        <response name="success" type="view"
              value="main"/>
    </request-map>

to:

    <request-map uri="main">
        <security https="false" auth="true"/><-------
        <response name="success" type="view"
              value="main"/>
    </request-map>

in the
%ofbizhome%/applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/controller.xml
file (or create a "differences app" as outline in the
wiki and edit it
http://ofbizwiki1.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ28
)

for the dedicated users catalog (which you can
accomplish without the the "must be logged in" example
above).  In the catalog application
(localhost:8080/catalog/control/main)  edit your
catalog by choosing the "Stores" tab and deleting any
associations the catalog has with a store.  Then click
the "Parties" tab and add the parties that you wish to
be able to view the catalog.
--- Jean-Sébastien Hederer <[hidden email]>