Dev - grouping ProductFeatureType

amailx-ofbiz
Hi,
In order to make UI friendly and meet user needs, I need to find a way
to group ProductFeatureType s.

Any tips on Path that I should take for this?

Regards
Anil

Regards
Motel Imperial Moses Lake          Motel The Sundowner In Quincy
www.motelimperial.com              www.motelsundowner.com
SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE      SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE

Re: Dev - grouping ProductFeatureType

David E. Jones

Anil,

Do you mean grouping ProductFeature records by productFeatureTypeId in the UI? Right now the default way for creating ProductFeatureCategories is by feature type, but they can be organized differently.

Is this more or less what you are looking for?

-David

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
> In order to make UI friendly and meet user needs, I need to find a way
> to group ProductFeatureType s.
>
> Any tips on Path that I should take for this?
>
> Regards
> Anil
>
> Regards
> Motel Imperial Moses Lake          Motel The Sundowner In Quincy
> www.motelimperial.com              www.motelsundowner.com
> SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE      SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE

Re: Dev - grouping ProductFeatureType

amailx-ofbiz
I think the answer is in
> ProductFeatureCategories is by feature type, but they can be

I want to create a Tab that will have a List of Features that apply to
Equipments.

Idea is to provide users a Wizard type tool that will make it easy to
add Product, set Feature values, when a New kind of Equipment is
Purchased.

Regards

Anil Patel