Dev - performFind pattern works with views?

Dev - performFind pattern works with views?

Alexandre Gomes-8
Hello all,

I'm having some trouble applying the performFind pattern (just like the Agreement widget form) to a view (PartyAndPersonAndContactMech).
Just to be sure I'm not doing something that's not feasible : does the performFind service apply to view-entities?

Thank you,
Alexandre Gomes

Re: Dev - performFind pattern works with views?

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Alexandre,

the performFind service should work fine with view entities too.

For an example: have a look at the "listLookupProductAndPrice"
applications\product\webapp\catalog\lookup\FieldLookupForms.xml

Jacopo

Alexandre Gomes wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm having some trouble applying the performFind pattern (just like the Agreement widget form) to a view (PartyAndPersonAndContactMech).
> Just to be sure I'm not doing something that's not feasible : does the performFind service apply to view-entities?
>
> Thank you,
> Alexandre Gomes

Re: Dev - performFind pattern works with views?

Alexandre Gomes-8
Thanks  Jacopo,

Do you happen to know what the noConditionFlag is
and it's importance?

Alexandre

Em Terça, 13 de Dezembro de 2005 16:26, o Jacopo Cappellato escreveu:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> the performFind service should work fine with view entities too.
>
> For an example: have a look at the "listLookupProductAndPrice"
> applications\product\webapp\catalog\lookup\FieldLookupForms.xml
>
> Jacopo
>

> Alexandre Gomes wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm having some trouble applying the performFind pattern (just like the Agreement widget form) to a view (PartyAndPersonAndContactMech).
> > Just to be sure I'm not doing something that's not feasible : does the performFind service apply to view-entities?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Alexandre Gomes

Re: Dev - performFind pattern works with views?

Jacopo Cappellato
Yes,

if noConditionFlag is not set to Y, then with all fields empty no query
is done.

Jacopo