Dev - problems building r 7089

Si Chen-2
Hi -

Just tried to build r 7089 and got an error:

HtmlFormRender.java: UtilHttp.encodeBalnks(String)

"Cannot resolve symbol"

Sorry can't copy full error message here--the build is on another computer.

Si

Re: Dev - problems building r 7089

David E. Jones

Odd... I'm not seeing it on my machine. Was this a clean build?

-David

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Just tried to build r 7089 and got an error:
>
> HtmlFormRender.java: UtilHttp.encodeBalnks(String)
>
> "Cannot resolve symbol"
>
> Sorry can't copy full error message here--the build is on another computer.
>
> Si

Re: Dev - problems building r 7089

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I didn't even think of checking my local status because the "encodeBalnks" spelling threw me off. I did this patch in a sandbox with other stuff in it and only committed the framework and below.

This is fixed in rev 7099.

-David