Dev - question about not to loose a variable

Dev - question about not to loose a variable

Hans Bakker
Hi Everybody,

perhaps somebody can save me some time searching.

On a site a visitor likes to order a subscription, we have a free trial and a
paid subscription. After the user selects either the free or paid
subscription, i call the new customer event, and the create creditcard event,
after that i like to know what the user selected before this process, the
free or the paid subscription.

anybody have any idea how to keep a variable over these 2 events? how to do
that? ofcourse i do not want to change these two standard ofbiz events....

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Dev - question about not to loose a variable

Andrew Sykes
Hans,

session.setAttribute()?

- Andrew

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 13:33 +0700, Hans Bakker wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> perhaps somebody can save me some time searching.
>
> On a site a visitor likes to order a subscription, we have a free trial and a
> paid subscription. After the user selects either the free or paid
> subscription, i call the new customer event, and the create creditcard event,
> after that i like to know what the user selected before this process, the
> free or the paid subscription.
>
> anybody have any idea how to keep a variable over these 2 events? how to do
> that? ofcourse i do not want to change these two standard ofbiz events....

Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com