Dev - quickbooks via soap

cjhowe
This is at the moment a bit over my head.  But I believe QBOpen (http://qbopen.com) utilizes the SOAP to COM bridge that comes w/ the QB SDK for php.  The php class can be found here http://spunge.mirrors.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2409.html

I haven't had a chance to watch the recent conference videos.  Is this similar to the way that Si is handling it?

============David Jones wrote:
I wasn't aware that QuickBooks had any features to communicate via
SOAP... Do you have any references for this that I and others could
take a look at?

I am aware of some QBXML based work that Si Chen (and others) have
done. You can find more information about Si's work from the Users
Conference recording of his accounting presentation, which is
available for free download on the ofbiz.org site.

-David

On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:21 PM, Chris Howe wrote:

> Can anyone share a simple example of getting information out of
> quickbooks by consuming quickbook's services?

Re: Dev - quickbooks via soap

cjhowe
This also appears to be additional support in the intuit devleoper forum... a question that was posed and solved

http://idnforums.intuit.com/messageview.aspx?catid=21&threadid=4206&STARTPAGE=1