Dev - quickbooks via soap

cjhowe
Brian,

I'm having a bit of trouble with certificates.  I'm
getting the following error:

org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Exception
communicating with QuickBooks (RPC error (; nested
exception is:
        javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
certificate found))

I have one machine running OFBiz and a separate
machine running Quickbooks / Quickbooks RDS.  I know
this error is caused  because of self signed
certificates.  However, I'm not sure which machine is
causing the problem as they are both using self signed
certificates.  Please advise.

Re: Dev - quickbooks via soap

Brian Johnson-7
Chris Howe wrote:

> Brian,
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble with certificates.  I'm
> getting the following error:
>
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Exception
> communicating with QuickBooks (RPC error (; nested
> exception is:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
> sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
> certificate found))
>

> I have one machine running OFBiz and a separate
> machine running Quickbooks / Quickbooks RDS.  I know
> this error is caused  because of self signed
> certificates.  However, I'm not sure which machine is
> causing the problem as they are both using self signed
> certificates.  Please advise.

The only certificate issues I had were solved when I imported the
QBSDKRemote.pem certificate (which I included) as a trusted certificate.
  Perhaps your installation of the QB SDK is using a different
certificate.  I believe I used wget to download the certificate.  Also,
I may have the data store wrong.  In the notes I put to install in in
the ofbizrmi.jks, but I might've installed it in more then one of the
keystores.