Dev - userLogin in a SECA called service

Dev - userLogin in a SECA called service

Alexandre Gomes-5
Hi all,

I'm using the userLogin Map inside a SECA service to process some data. The problem is that the userLogin
I process in the SECA called service is not populated with the current login but with the admin login.
Is this a common characteristic of SECA services or is there some issue you can help me with?

Thanks,
Alexandre Gomes

Re: Dev - userLogin in a SECA called service

David E. Jones

When you say "a SECA service" do you really mean a service being called through an SECA?

On that SECA action is there a run as user attribute set to "admin"? In general those should actually be set to "system" now, but whatever the case that is probably why this is happening.

-David

Alexandre Gomes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the userLogin Map inside a SECA service to process some data.
> The problem is that the userLogin
> I process in the SECA called service is not populated with the current
> login but with the admin login.
> Is this a common characteristic of SECA services or is there some issue
> you can help me with?
>
> Thanks,
> Alexandre Gomes

Re: Dev - userLogin in a SECA called service

Alexandre Gomes-5
Thanks David,

I'm sorry for the bad metaphor but yes, I meant a service called from an SECA.

I couldn't find the run as attribute you mention.

I'm firing a SECA in response to issueImmediatelyFulfilledOrder which is fired in an ECA in the order component. I can trace the admin login to this service.

Are there examples of using the run as attribute? Maybe I can force the userLogin trough that attribute.

Alex