Difference between product feature and product attribute

Difference between product feature and product attribute

rams-2
Hi all,
We want to implement E-commerce application in OFBIZ.
For that I want to first understand the data model.
Where can I get the information about Product data model?
Can any one explain what is the difference between ProductFeature ,
ProductConfig , ProductConfigOption, ProdcuConfigItem,
ProductAttribute?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Difference between product feature and product attribute

The first thing is to read Data Model books (at least volume 1) see http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/documents.html

Jacques