Direct donations

I know we have a link in the site for "Sponsorship" to a page which contains the below link.

But what about adding a direct "Donations" link to https://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html?

Re: Direct donations

Jacopo Cappellato-5
Hi Jacques,

the link to the "Donations" page is mentioned in the first line of the
"Sponsorship" page, so it should be easy to find anyway.
However we could modify our footer item from "Sponsorship" to "Sponsorship
and Donations" (in which each words redirects to the relevant page.

Jacopo

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:39 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know we have a link in the site for "Sponsorship" to a page which
> contains the below link.
>
> But what about adding a direct "Donations" link to
> https://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html?

Re: Direct donations

Hi Jacopo,

Le 20/02/2019 à 13:57, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :

> Hi Jacques,
>
> the link to the "Donations" page is mentioned in the first line of the
> "Sponsorship" page, so it should be easy to find anyway.
Indeed, missed that
> However we could modify our footer item from "Sponsorship" to "Sponsorship
> and Donations" (in which each words redirects to the relevant page.
Thanks, that's a good idea

Jacques

> Jacopo
>

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:39 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know we have a link in the site for "Sponsorship" to a page which
>> contains the below link.
>>
>> But what about adding a direct "Donations" link to
>> https://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html?
>>
>> Jacques

Re: Direct donations

Swapnil M Mane
+1 to update the footer with both the links.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 6:34 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jacques,
>
> the link to the "Donations" page is mentioned in the first line of the
> "Sponsorship" page, so it should be easy to find anyway.
> However we could modify our footer item from "Sponsorship" to "Sponsorship
> and Donations" (in which each words redirects to the relevant page.
>
> Jacopo
>

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:39 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know we have a link in the site for "Sponsorship" to a page which
> > contains the below link.
> >
> > But what about adding a direct "Donations" link to
> > https://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html?
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Direct donations

Thanks Guys,