Disable JobManager

Vedam B
Hi,

I started learning ofbiz and looking at the code noticed that Job
Manager was used even then i do not have any scheduled services configured.
Is there a way to disable the Job Manager. Thanks for any help.

Regards

Vedam

Re: Disable JobManager

Bilgin Ibryam
Vedam,

If I'm not wrong Job Manager is used by service engine for async
services so better do not stop it(and I don't know how can you do it).

Bilgin

Re: Disable JobManager

Mridul Pathak-2
Yes Bilgin, you are right.  Job Manager is used by the service engine to run
and manage async services.  And I don't think there is any way to stop Job
Manager and even one should not attempt doing that.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak