Disabling Features

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

I need the full features of the Ofbiz e-commerce system but I need certain
features disabled.  I don't need a payment system/gateway, so this means now
shopping cart.  I just need a display of the products.  How do I do this?

I also need the address insertion disabled because the customer doesn't need
to add addresses, but I need the customer to be able to log in.

Brendan

Re: Disabling Features

BJ Freeman
suggest you read the configuration section
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 11/11/2007 12:34 AM: