Documentation on API integration

ladroge
Hi
I want to know how to implement API in ofbiz.
I want to know how to developp specifi API's for ofbiz
Sommeone can show me a solid documentation about it?

Re: Documentation on API integration

BJ Freeman
API in ofbiz can mean many things.
you have the Frame work, SOAP, RMI.
or are you using the term Loosely to include
Services?
can you be more specific?

ladroge sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:29 AM:
> Hi
> I want to know how to implement API in ofbiz.
> I want to know how to developp specifi API's for ofbiz
> Sommeone can show me a solid documentation about it?

Re: Documentation on API integration

ladroge
I want to know how to implement user interface in ofbiz to chek information the application and eventually interact with another system .
BJ Freeman wrote
API in ofbiz can mean many things.
you have the Frame work, SOAP, RMI.
or are you using the term Loosely to include
Services?
can you be more specific?

ladroge sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:29 AM:
> Hi
> I want to know how to implement API in ofbiz.
> I want to know how to developp specifi API's for ofbiz
> Sommeone can show me a solid documentation about it?

Re: Documentation on API integration

BJ Freeman
perse, other than the links you have been given, the best is to follow
the code.
This is about a 1-4 yr process, depending on the time you have to do the
investigation.

ladroge sent the following on 4/2/2008 2:40 AM: