Use the most popular and advanced SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software when you need to convert or import all NSF file data to PST or other file formats, such as EML, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, EMLX, and others. Additionally, users can run this software on any version of Windows. Additionally, it can fix any Lotus Notes issues. The software's primary feature is its ability to function without Outlook. The bulk conversion tool allows users to convert multiple NSF files to PST. Users of this software can also get a live preview of the NSF file while converting NSF file contents. To find out more, click the following link.
Converting NSF (Lotus Notes) files to PST (Outlook) manually can be a complex process, but it is possible. Here is a general outline of the steps involved:
1. Install Lotus Notes: Ensure that you have IBM Lotus Notes installed on your computer. You'll need it to export the NSF files.
2. Export NSF Files: Open Lotus Notes and go to the Mail tab. Select the NSF file you want to convert, click on "File" in the menu bar, choose "Export," and save the file in a desired location. Repeat this step for each NSF file you want to convert.
3. Create a New Outlook Profile: Open Microsoft Outlook and create a new Outlook profile if you don't already have one. This profile will be used to import the converted NSF files.
4. Install the Microsoft Transporter Suite: Download and install the Microsoft Transporter Suite, a free tool provided by Microsoft to migrate data from other platforms to Exchange.
5. Convert NSF to CSV: Launch the Microsoft Transporter Suite and use the CSVDE command-line utility to convert the exported NSF files to CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format. This conversion is required to import the data into Outlook. The command syntax will be specific to your system and the location of the exported NSF files.
6. Prepare the CSV File: Open the generated CSV file using a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel. Review and ensure the data is organized correctly, with columns for email address, display name, and other relevant fields.
7. Import CSV to Outlook: In Outlook, go to the new profile you created and choose "File" from the menu bar. Select "Open & Export" > "Import/Export." In the Import and Export Wizard, choose "Import from another program or file," select "Comma Separated Values," and follow the prompts to import the CSV file into your Outlook profile.
8. Verify and Adjust: Once the import process is complete, verify that the data has been imported correctly into Outlook. Check emails, contacts, calendar items, and other data to ensure everything is intact.
Please note that this is a general outline, and the exact steps may vary depending on your specific version of Lotus Notes, Outlook, and the Microsoft Transporter Suite. It's recommended to refer to the documentation and user guides for each software tool involved or consult with an IT professional for more detailed instructions and support during the migration process.