Duplicated seca definition for createCustRequest

Duplicated seca definition for createCustRequest

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

I've noticed that in the order/servicedef/secas.xml file the entry for
the createCustRequest service is defined two times (at line 210 and 216).

Can we remove the second one? Or should we change the second one from
the createCustRequest to the updateCustRequest?

Re: Duplicated seca definition for createCustRequest

Si Chen-2
I think it's safer to remove the duplicate definition.  If somebody
notices that something is missing, then we can always add it back in.

Si

On Jul 7, 2006, at 6:49 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that in the order/servicedef/secas.xml file the entry
> for the createCustRequest service is defined two times (at line 210
> and 216).
>
> Can we remove the second one? Or should we change the second one
> from the createCustRequest to the updateCustRequest?
>
> Jacopo

Re: Duplicated seca definition for createCustRequest

David E Jones-2
I'd have to disagree with that... If it really was meant to trigger on the update as well then that should be addressed or it should be commented out with a comment stating the suspicion.

No use throwing away information hoping it won't bite us later...

Of course, if the author of it has any comments on it that would be best...

Looking at these I wouldn't be surprised if the intent was to trigger CommunicationEvent updating on both create and update of CustRequest.

-David

Si Chen wrote:

> I think it's safer to remove the duplicate definition.  If somebody
> notices that something is missing, then we can always add it back in.
>
> Si
>

> On Jul 7, 2006, at 6:49 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've noticed that in the order/servicedef/secas.xml file the entry for
>> the createCustRequest service is defined two times (at line 210 and 216).
>>
>> Can we remove the second one? Or should we change the second one from
>> the createCustRequest to the updateCustRequest?
>>
>> Jacopo

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment