Ecommerce Tuition

Jorge Alanis
Hello,

I tried to understand the ecommerce code and the entity layer, but had little luck with what I wanted to do with it, I dont want to lose more time in this so I wanted to ask if someone can make me a "fair quote" on tuition for this module. Basically I want to be able to change some tables, add some columns, and read some info from other non-ecommerce tables (on the same database). For example I have the equivalent field of "long description" for product on another table (non-ecommerce). So I want to know how to take this information from that table directly from the ecommerce application. I can pay via paypal. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks

Jorge