Ecommerce image distorted in trunk demo main page

Ecommerce image distorted in trunk demo main page

I'm not sure why, I guess a Bootstrap change (see subject)

Re: Ecommerce image distorted in trunk demo main page

Thanks Nitish,

Much appreciated, will you create the Jira?

Jacques

Le 04/06/2019 à 13:14, Nitish Mishra a écrit :

> Hi Jacques
>
> Thanks for figuring it out. Yes, it is due to bootstrap changes.
> I will fix it soon.
>

> On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 1:40 PM Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I'm not sure why, I guess a Bootstrap change (see subject)
>
>     Thanks
>
>     Jacques

>     For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>

> --
>
> Kind Regards,
> Nitish Mishra
> Enterprise Software Engineer
> *HotWax Systems*
> /Enterprise open source experts/
> cell: +91-81032-58737
> office: 0731-409-3684
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

Re: Ecommerce image distorted in trunk demo main page

Nitish Mishra
Yes

This issue has been fixed in

--

Kind Regards,
Nitish Mishra
Enterprise Software Engineer

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-81032-58737
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Ecommerce image distorted in trunk demo main page

:)