EntityClassLoader

At OFBIZ-9208, Gareth explained that the EntityClassLoader class is never used. After Jacopo's opinion, and especially Gareth's comment in OFBIZ-6210,
I suggest that we remove it and the related commented out lines

Opinions?

Re: EntityClassLoader

> At OFBIZ-9208, Gareth explained that the EntityClassLoader class is never used. After Jacopo's opinion, and especially Gareth's comment in
> OFBIZ-6210, I suggest that we remove it and the related commented out lines
>
> Opinions?
>
> Jacques

Since nobody reacted, I did at  revision 1782943.

Jacques