EntitySync must be logged in to complete the Update

EntitySync must be logged in to complete the Update

oceatoon
Hi ofbizians

I'm working on an ajax information retreival for an EntitySync , I had to
run the Service (EntitySyncRun) from an event instead of directly aSync.
at that point because of an authorization excepetion I had to remove the
auth="true" on it's declaration (Service EntitySyncRun), not quite
problematic since the security verification is made on the controller before
the launching event.

So now all is good to move forward but unfortunetly now
- the flow enters the controller
- passes security test and authentication
- enter the EntitySyncEvent
- launches the EntitySync Service (runSync)
        - in this service EntityContext is initialised
        - enters runPushStartRunning()
               - throw EXCEPTION when minilang
runSync("updateEntitySyncRunning" is attempted to be launched

first because of an authentication exception , so I remove the auth="true"
and then a
 [  ServiceDispatcher.java:407:ERROR] Service Error
[updateEntitySyncRunning]: You must be logged in to complete the Update a
EntitySync process.

I can't seem to find the source of this error (probably dynamically build or
something) ???
Also why multiple auth="true" seem to launch exceptions ? shouldn't they be
validated by the first security check ?

any insight on this would gratelly be appreciated

Thanks
Best Regards
Tibor

Re: EntitySync must be logged in to complete the Update

cjhowe
updateEntitySyncRunning implements the service:
updateEntitySync which also has an auth="true" try
disabling that authorization as well.

--- tibor katelbach <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ofbizians
>
> I'm working on an ajax information retreival for an
> EntitySync , I had to
> run the Service (EntitySyncRun) from an event
> instead of directly aSync.
> at that point because of an authorization excepetion
> I had to remove the
> auth="true" on it's declaration (Service
> EntitySyncRun), not quite
> problematic since the security verification is made
> on the controller before
> the launching event.
>
> So now all is good to move forward but unfortunetly
> now
> - the flow enters the controller
> - passes security test and authentication
> - enter the EntitySyncEvent
> - launches the EntitySync Service (runSync)
>         - in this service EntityContext is
> initialised
>         - enters runPushStartRunning()
>                - throw EXCEPTION when minilang
> runSync("updateEntitySyncRunning" is attempted to be
> launched
>
> first because of an authentication exception , so I
> remove the auth="true"
> and then a
>  [  ServiceDispatcher.java:407:ERROR] Service Error
> [updateEntitySyncRunning]: You must be logged in to
> complete the Update a
> EntitySync process.
>
> I can't seem to find the source of this error
> (probably dynamically build or
> something) ???
> Also why multiple auth="true" seem to launch
> exceptions ? shouldn't they be
> validated by the first security check ?
>
> any insight on this would gratelly be appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Best Regards
> Tibor

Re: EntitySync must be logged in to complete the Update

oceatoon
Hi Chris

I have done that, I just noticed that my userLogin wasn't transmitted to my
context in my Event.
This seems like a good reason for things to go wrong, I'll try it out .

I also found this interesting doc laying around the web on the old ofbiz
wiki
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=ServiceEngineAuthorization