Erroe

Passionate Army
I have been trying to set up OFBiz on my Mac, I keep getting this error 'Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.'. Please I need someone to me through. Thank you

Re: Erroe

Hi "Passionate Army",

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, yet no OFBiz versions support Gradle 7.0.

Please refer to the online documentation, depending on your version:
Trunk: https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/trunk/readme/html5/README.html
Stable (currently 17.12.06): https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/stable/readme/html5/README.html
Next branch (no yet released): https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/next/readme/html5/README.html

HTH