Error Message

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
How can i return error message from simple method as we do in java file using request.setAttribute("_ERROR_MESSAge,"message");
Thnax

Re: Error Message

Scott Gray
The best way to find answers to things like this is to search the existing
code, for example i searched the accounting component's script folder for
"error" and the first result was this:
        <if-empty field-name="partyRole">
            <add-error><fail-property resource="AccountingUiLabels"
property="AccountingPartyMustBeInternalOrganization"/></add-error>
            <check-errors/>
        </if-empty>

Regards
Scott