Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Guido Amarilla
After updating to the latest SVN and running ant run-install-seed I
started to have the following ERROR in EditProductInventoryItems. I
have very little customization.

Can you confirm this error?

(By the way, is there any active Demo server with the latest SVN
version, where I can test if this problem can be reproduced there,
before posting to the ML?)

:ERROR MESSAGE:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/catalog/ProductScreens.xml#EditProductInventoryItems]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/catalog/CatalogCommonScreens.xml#CommonProductDecorator]:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Failure in findByCondition operation for entity [OrderHeaderAndItems]:
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while
executing the following:SELECT OH.ORDER_ID AS ORDER_ID, OH.ORDER_DATE
AS ORDER_DATE, OH.STATUS_ID AS ORDER_STATUS_ID, OH.GRAND_TOTAL AS
GRAND_TOTAL, OH.PRODUCT_STORE_ID AS PRODUCT_STORE_ID, OH.ORDER_TYPE_ID
AS ORDER_TYPE_ID, OI.ORDER_ITEM_SEQ_ID AS ORDER_ITEM_SEQ_ID,
OI.PRODUCT_ID AS PRODUCT_ID, OI.QUANTITY AS QUANTITY,
OI.CANCEL_QUANTITY AS CANCEL_QUANTITY, OI.UNIT_PRICE AS UNIT_PRICE,
OI.UNIT_LIST_PRICE AS UNIT_LIST_PRICE, OI.ITEM_DESCRIPTION AS
ITEM_DESCRIPTION, OI.STATUS_ID AS ITEM_STATUS_ID,
OI.ESTIMATED_SHIP_DATE AS ESTIMATED_SHIP_DATE,
OI.ESTIMATED_DELIVERY_DATE AS ESTIMATED_DELIVERY_DATE,
OI.ORDER_ITEM_TYPE_ID AS ORDER_ITEM_TYPE_ID FROM ORDER_HEADER OH INNER
JOIN ORDER_ITEM OI ON OH.ORDER_ID = OI.ORDER_ID WHERE (ORDER_STATUS_ID
<> ? AND ORDER_STATUS_ID <> ? AND ORDER_STATUS_ID <> ? AND
ITEM_STATUS_ID <> ? AND ITEM_STATUS_ID <> ? AND ITEM_STATUS_ID <> ?
AND ORDER_TYPE_ID = ? AND PRODUCT_ID = ?) ORDER BY
ESTIMATED_DELIVERY_DATE DESC, ORDER_DATE ASC (Unknown column
'ORDER_STATUS_ID' in 'where clause'). Rolling back
transaction.org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception

Guido Amarilla

Re: Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Guido Amarilla
Maybe is a bug introduced in svn commit: r528804 ??? (Low level view changes)
I am using MySQL

Guido Amarilla

Re: Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Guido Amarilla
Sorry for posting again. I think it may be a bug or an issue with
MySQL in svn commit: r528801...

Guido Amarilla

Re: Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Guido Amarilla
The problem was in framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml

The same changes that where made in r528801 for derby need to be done for MySQL
In localmysql configuration

+            use-pk-constraint-names="false"
 -           alias-view-columns="true"
+           alias-view-columns="false"

I made this changes and it worked fine.

Thanks.-

Guido Amarilla

Re: Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

David E Jones

Which version of MySQL are you using?

-David

On Apr 16, 2007, at 7:43 AM, Guido Amarilla wrote:

> The problem was in framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml
>
> The same changes that where made in r528801 for derby need to be
> done for MySQL
> In localmysql configuration
>
> +            use-pk-constraint-names="false"
> -           alias-view-columns="true"
> +           alias-view-columns="false"
>
> I made this changes and it worked fine.
>
> Thanks.-
>
> 2007/4/16, Guido Amarilla <[hidden email]>:
>> Sorry for posting again. I think it may be a bug or an issue with
>> MySQL in svn commit: r528801...
>>

>> 2007/4/16, Guido Amarilla <[hidden email]>:
>> > Maybe is a bug introduced in svn commit: r528804 ??? (Low level
>> view changes)
>> > I am using MySQL

>> seed I
>> EditProductInventoryItems. I

>> there,

>> ProductScreens.xml#EditProductInventoryItems]:
>> CatalogCommonScreens.xml#CommonProductDecorator]:
>> current
>> transaction
>> [OrderHeaderAndItems]:
>> OH.ORDER_DATE
>> OH.ORDER_TYPE_ID
>> UNIT_PRICE,
>> OH INNER
>> (ORDER_STATUS_ID
>> <> ?
>> Exception

>> > --
>> > Guido Amarilla
>> >

>> --
>> Guido Amarilla
>>

> --
> Guido Amarilla

Re: Error in EditProductInventoryItems (Unknown column 'ORDER_STATUS_ID)

Guido Amarilla
MySQL 5.0.21-community-nt
and
mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin.jar