Error receiving a po

Jacopo Cappellato-3
When I try to receive a purchase order I get an error:

RequestHandler.java:309:ERROR] Request receiveInventoryProduct caused
an error with the following message: Error:
Error in simple-method [getChildRoleTypes [file://../applications/
party/script/org/ofbiz/party/party/
PartyServices.xml#getChildRoleTypesInline]]: Error running the simple-
method: Error in simple-method operation [<iterate list-name="$
{roleTypeIdListName}" entry-name="roleTypeId"/>]:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String

Do you have an idea of what could be causing this?
If not I'll have a look at it later.

Re: Error receiving a po

Adam Heath-2
Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> When I try to receive a purchase order I get an error:
>
> RequestHandler.java:309:ERROR] Request receiveInventoryProduct caused an
> error with the following message: Error:
> Error in simple-method [getChildRoleTypes
> [file://../applications/party/script/org/ofbiz/party/party/PartyServices.xml#getChildRoleTypesInline]]:
> Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation
> [<iterate list-name="${roleTypeIdListName}" entry-name="roleTypeId"/>]:
> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
>

> Do you have an idea of what could be causing this?
> If not I'll have a look at it later.

Probably fixed in 682395.

Re: Error receiving a po

Jacopo Cappellato-3
It is now fixed.
Thanks, Adam.

Jacopo

On Aug 4, 2008, at 4:19 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

> Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>> When I try to receive a purchase order I get an error:
>> RequestHandler.java:309:ERROR] Request receiveInventoryProduct
>> caused an error with the following message: Error:
>> Error in simple-method [getChildRoleTypes [file://../applications/
>> party/script/org/ofbiz/party/party/
>> PartyServices.xml#getChildRoleTypesInline]]: Error running the
>> simple-method: Error in simple-method operation [<iterate list-
>> name="${roleTypeIdListName}" entry-name="roleTypeId"/>]:
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
>> Do you have an idea of what could be causing this?
>> If not I'll have a look at it later.
>
> Probably fixed in 682395.

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment