Error ?

Hi All,

Not sure if ti's an error, I found this in a log

Sourced file: component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/content/search.bsh : Error in method invocation: Method add(
org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery, boolean, boolean ) not found in class'org.
apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery' : at Line: 76 : in file:
component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/content/search.bsh : combQuery .add ( termQuery , true , false )

I have not time to investigate, so I post this question here before opening a Jira issue