Error when trying to create a new facility

Error when trying to create a new facility

Christian Geisert
Hi,

[fresh checkout + ./ant run-install]

when I go to facility/control/FindFacility and click on "Create New
Facility" I get the following error: "ERROR: Facility with ID [] not
found".
As this did work with rev.7875 I looked at the changes and it seems
a change in applications/product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml[1]
broke it.
I guess the facility-id shouldn't be checked if it's called from "Create
New Facility" but I have no idea how to do it.

--
Christian

[1]http://svn.ofbiz.org/viewcvs/trunk/applications/product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml?rev=7886&r1=7364&r2=7886

Re: Error when trying to create a new facility

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Christian,

this is now fixed in rev. 419208; thanks for the bug report.

Jacopo

Jacopo Cappellato schrieb:
> Hi Christian,
>
> this is now fixed in rev. 419208; thanks for the bug report.

Wow that was fast - don't you have a hangover from celebrating italys
victory ;-|
I haven't seen the commit-message yet but I did an svn up it works.

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Geisert wrote:
> Jacopo Cappellato schrieb:
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> this is now fixed in rev. 419208; thanks for the bug report.
>
> Wow that was fast - don't you have a hangover from celebrating italys
> victory ;-|

Not really... I'm against Italian national team and I'm not happy today.
If you are wondering why: well, there are many reasons but the most
important one is that I'm supporter of Fiorentina football club
(Florence's  team) and traditionally we are against the power
represented by the Italian Football Federation (and their refrees and
their national team)
Ok, sorry for the off-topic ;-)

> I haven't seen the commit-message yet but I did an svn up it works.

Yes, the commit mailing list seems to have some problems today.